|Type of business||Private|
AdBrite, Inc. was an online ad exchange, based in San Francisco, California, which was founded by Philip J. Kaplan and Gidon Wise in 2002. Founded as Marketbanker.com, the site was relaunched as AdBrite in 2004 as an advertising network and then in 2008 as an ad exchange.
AdBrite remained an independent ad exchange, reaching more than 160 million U.S. unique visitors each month and providing site-level transparency, display and video capabilities, and an open platform for data providers and real-time bidders. AdBrite was led by Hardeep Bindra, CEO, and Joaquin Delgado, CTO, who had worked at Yahoo! Right Media, another ad exchange. It was backed by Sequoia Capital, and DAG Ventures.
The website is active
Acquisition of IP Assets
The new Adbrite
Adbrite reappeared on May 2, 2021 in the European Union in Munich with the portal adbrite.eu being a union between Clicksor and Adbrite, the new name being Clicksor Adbrite. The new portal is adbrite.eu and retains some graphics from the former Adbrite.com. adbrite.eu is a ppc ppm network through which banners are disseminated on different websites and of course a network in which publishers can earn money from their own blogs.
- "AdBrite Launches Network Partnership Program". prnewswire.
- comScore Archived July 2, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- Companies - AdBrite Archived November 27, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- "SiteScout Acquires IP Assets from AdBrite".
- "SiteScout Acquires IP Developed By Defunct Ad Exchange adBrite – TechCrunch". techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2018-06-13.