|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Founder(s)||Pat Diven II|
|Alexa rank||3,305 (June 2018[update])|
AddToAny is a universal sharing platform founded by Pat Diven II that can be integrated into a website by use of a web widget or plugin. Once installed, visitors to the website can share or save an item using a variety of services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email, and over 100 other services.
Official plugins are available for open source content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla, and hosted content management systems such as WordPress.com, Blogger (service), Tumblr and TypePad. Having received over 8.6 million downloads, the AddToAny plugin is one of the most popular WordPress plugins and the most installed sharing plugin for WordPress. On Drupal, the AddToAny module is actively used on over 41,000 Drupal sites and is the most actively used sharing module on Drupal sites.
- March 2006, launched as the first all-inclusive web page sharing, bookmarking, and web feed subscription tool.
- 2009, launched the Chrome extension.
- July 2011, acquired by social commerce site Lockerz.
- June 2013, reacquired by Pat Diven II, AddToAny's original founder.
- November 2014, launched the Joomla extension.
- March 2017, launched the Firefox extension.
- "Addtoany.com Site Info". Alexa.
- "AddToAny CrunchBase Profile". TechCrunch.
- "WordPress Plugins Directory".
- "Usage statistics for AddToAny Share/Bookmark Button".
- "AddToAny: Share Anywhere". chrome.google.com. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- "AddToAny: Share Anywhere – Add-ons for Firefox". addons.mozilla.org.
- "Lockerz Acquires AddToAny". TechCrunch Profile.
- "AddToAny Founder Pat Diven II buys company back from Lockerz". VentureBeat.
- "Diven Reacquires AddToAny from Lockerz". TechCrunch.
- AddToAny. "AddToAny Share Buttons, by AddToAny - Joomla Extension Directory". extensions.joomla.org. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|