|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Founder(s)||Pat Diven II|
|Alexa rank||4,049 (April 2014[update])|
AddToAny is a social bookmarking platform founded by Pat Diven II that can be integrated into a website with the use of a web widget. Once installed, visitors to the website can share or save an item using a variety of services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email, and over 100 other services. Official plugins are available for open source content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla, and hosted content management systems such as WordPress.com, Blogger (service), Tumblr and TypePad. Having received over 3.1 million downloads, the AddToAny plugin is one of the most popular WordPress plugins and the most used sharing plugin for WordPress. On Drupal, the AddToAny module is actively used on over 16,000 Drupal installations. AddToAny also has a Chrome extension for end-users to share any webpage they are browsing.
- March 2006, launched as the first all-inclusive web page sharing, bookmarking, and web feed subscription tool.
- 2009, launched the Chrome Extension.
- July 2011, acquired by social commerce site Lockerz.
- June 2013, reacquired by Pat Diven II, AddToAny's original founder.
- "Addtoany.com Site Info". Alexa. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "AddToAny CrunchBase Profile". TechCrunch. 2009-11-13. Archived from the original on 18 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "Wordpress Plugins Directory". Archived from the original on 13 November 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "Usage statistics for AddToAny Share/Bookmark Button". Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "AddToAny: Share Anywhere". chrome.google.com. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- "Lockerz Acquires AddToAny". TechCrunch Profile.
- "AddToAny Founder Pat Diven II buys company back from Lockerz". VentureBeat.
- "Diven Reacquires AddToAny from Lockerz". TechCrunch.
|This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|