|Look up additive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Additive may refer to:
- Additive color, as opposed to subtractive color
- Additive function, a function in number theory
- Additive map, a function that preserves the addition operation
- Additive set-function – see Sigma additivity
- Additive inverse, an arithmetic concept
- Additive category, a preadditive category with finite biproducts
- Additive model, a statistical regression model
- Additive synthesis, an audio synthesis technique
- Additivity, in biochemistry, the simple sum of effects due to multiple causes – see Interaction § Biochemistry
- Additive genetic effects
- Feed additive
- Gasoline additive, a substance used to improve the performance of a fuel, lower emissions or clean the engine
- Oil additive, a substance used to improve the performance of a lubricant
- Weakly additive, the quality of preferences in some logistics problems
- Paint additive, a chemical added in to paint in very small quantities for a specific property improvement
- Polymer additive
- Biodegradable additives
- Food additive, any substance added to food to improve flavor, appearance, shelf life, etc.
- Additive Records, a record label
- Additive rhythm, a larger period of time constructed from smaller ones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Additive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.