Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up additive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Additive may refer to:
- Additive color, as opposed to subtractive color
- Additive function, a function in number theory
- Additive map, a function that preserves the addition operation
- Additive set-function – see Sigma additivity
- Additive inverse, an arithmetic concept
- Additive category, a preadditive category with finite biproducts
- Additive model, a statistical regression model
- Additive synthesis, an audio synthesis technique
- Additivity, in biochemistry, the simple sum of effects due to multiple causes – see Interaction § Biochemistry
- Additive genetic effects
- Feed additive
- Gasoline additive, a substance used to improve the performance of a fuel, lower emissions or clean the engine
- Oil additive, a substance used to improve the performance of a lubricant
- Weakly additive, the quality of preferences in some logistics problems
- Polymer additive
- Pit additive, a material aiming to reduce fecal sludge build-up and control odor in pit latrines, septic tanks and wastewater treatment plants
- Biodegradable additives
- Food additive, any substance added to food to improve flavor, appearance, shelf life, etc.
- Additive rhythm, a larger period of time constructed from smaller ones
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Additive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.