Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Adela or adela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adela may refer to:
- Adela, a 1933 Romanian novel by Garabet Ibrăileanu
- Adela (1985 film), a 1985 Romanian film directed by Mircea Veroiu
- Adela (2000 film), a 2000 Argentine thriller film directed and written by Eduardo Mignogna
- Adela (2008 film), a 2008 Philippine film
- Adela (moth), a genus of fairy longhorn moths
- Adela (name), a female given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Adela, California, US, an unincorporated community
- La Adela, village and rural locality (municipality) in La Pampa Province in Argentina
- USS Adela, a steamer captured by the Union Navy during the American Civil War
- Adela Investment Company, a private investment corporation created by multinational companies to promote economical development in Latin America and the Caribbean
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.