From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adeline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adeline may refer to:
- Adeline, Illinois, village in Maryland Township, Ogle County, Illinois, US
Arts and entertainment
- Adeline Records, recording label in the US
- Adeline Software International, discontinued video game developing company situated in France
- Ballade pour Adeline, 1976 instrumental
- Portrait of Mary Adeline Williams, the title of two separate oil on canvas paintings by Thomas Eakins
- Adelines, Adeleorina blood parasites of the families Adeleidae and Legerellidae
- Cyclone Adeline, two tropical cyclones near Australia: 1973 and 2005
- Pépinières Arboretum Adeline, commercial nursery with arboretum in France
- Adeline (rocket), a reusable rocket concept from Airbus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adeline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.