From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Aden, aden, or aden- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aden is a port city in Yemen.
Aden may also refer to:
- Aden Protectorate, former British protectorate
- Aden Province, former province of the British Raj
- Colony of Aden, successor to Aden Province
- State of Aden, successor to the Colony of Aden
- Gulf of Aden
- Aden, Alberta
- Aden, Illinois
- Aden, Virginia
- Aden Site, archaeological site
- Aden Country Park, a park in Aberdeenshire, UK
- Aden (name), common Arabic and Somali name
- Hazel Aden, a fictional character in Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Aden (band), an American indie-pop band
- Aden (battle honour), a British Army battle honour
- Aden (company), a Southeast Asian e-commerce firm based in Bangkok, Thailand
- ADEN cannon, a British-made 30mm cannon used on military aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.