|Date of birth||19 March 1976|
|Place of birth||Jerusalem|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
Koll studied for a bachelor's degree in law at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, where she established a careers centre. She later obtained an LLM and a JSD in law at Columbia University. In 2005 she started working as a lecturer at Tel Aviv University, and was also a member of the faculty at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev from 2009 until 2013. She founded the University of the People, which provides free university courses taught by students at Tel Aviv University.
She joined the new Yesh Atid party in 2012 and was placed ninth on the party's list for the 2013 Knesset elections. She entered the Knesset after the party won 19 seats. In December 2014 she announced that she would not stand in the 2015 elections, and would return to the education field.
- All the kingmaker’s men, and women Times of Israel, 23 January 2013
- Koll, Adi (2007). Parents act in the best interests of their children : an inquiry into the development of the Supreme Court parental presumption (Thesis (JSD)).
- Meet the MK: Adi Kol The Jerusalem Post, 20 February 2013
- Yesh Atid Central Elections Committee
- Enough for Her: Adi Koll leaves politics NRG, 30 December 2014
- Yesh Atid's MK Koll Quits Politics Israel National News, 31 December 2014
- Adi Koll on the Knesset website