From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adinath or Adi Natha is a Sanskrit word meaning "First Lord" and can refer to:
- Adi Jina, or Adinatha a title of Rishabhanatha, the first Tirthankara of Jainism
- Adinath Shiva, a title of the Hindu deity Shiva (sometimes used)
- Vinayak Adinath Buwa (born 1925), Indian Marathi humorist
- Adinath Kothare (born 1984), Indian Marathi film actor
- Adinath Lokeshwar, a temple in Nepal
- Adinath Sampradaya, a sadhu sub-sect of the Nath Sampradaya
- Adinath Temple, a temple in Bangladesh
- Shri Adinath Akhara, an ashram in Buxar District, Bihar, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adinath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.