Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ādinātha, an alternative name for the first Tirthankara of Jainism, Rishabhanatha.
- Adinath Kothare, an actor, director, and producer
- Adinath Lahiri, geochemist
- Vilas Adinath Sangave, sociologist and Jainologist
- Vinayak Adinath Buwa, author
- Adinath Lokeshwar, a Hindu and Buddhist temple in Nepal
- Adinath Sampradaya, a sadhu sub-sect of the Nath Sampradaya
- Adinath Shiva, god
- Adinath Temple, a temple in Bangladesh dedicated to Shiva
- Adinatha temple, Khajuraho, a Jain temple in India
- Shri Adinath Akhara, an ashram dedicated to Shiva in Buxar District, Bihar, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adinath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.