Adirondack Trust Company
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Founded in 1901 by State Senator Edgar T. Brackett, it played a large role in transforming Saratoga Springs from a small "boom and bust" town into a thriving city. Through the years, it has become the highest rated bank in Saratoga County, both in CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and in safety and soundness. The Adirondack Trust Company has been named one of the 100 safest banks in the country by Money magazine.
Adirondack Trust's 167 full-time employees own the company, which offers banking, loans and investment services. As of 2015 the bank's current chairman and CEO is Charles V. Wait; the president is Stephan R. von Schenk.
- Saratoga Springs, Main office, 473 Broadway (U.S. Route 9)
- Saratoga Springs, Prestwick Chase - 100 Saratoga Boulevard
- Saratoga Springs, 112 South Broadway (U.S. Route 9)
- Saratoga Springs, 315 Church Street (New York State Route 9N)
- Round Lake, Interstate 87 (Adirondack Northway) Exit 11
- Ballston Spa, 225 Church Avenue (New York State Route 50)
- Malta, 2510 (U.S. Route 9)
- Milton, 162 Northline Road
- Wilton, 3017 New York State Route 50
- Wilton, 650 Maple Avenue (U.S. Route 9)
- Glens Falls, 24 Maple Street
- Queensbury, 376 Bay Road
In addition the bank has twelve stand-alone ATM locations.
- "Locations-hours-ATMs". The Adirondack Trust Company. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- Official web page
- With the Strength of the Adirondacks: A History of the Adirondack Trust Company, 1901-2001
|This United States bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|