|Adish Chandra Aggarwala|
|Native name||आदीश चन्द्र अग्र्वाल|
30 September 1956 |
|Residence||New Delhi, London|
|Organization||Adish Aggarwala & Co.|
Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala is a jurist and the president of International Council of Jurists, chairman of All India Bar Association, Convener of Indian Council of Jurists, Chairman of India Legal Information Institute, Secretary General of All India Senior Advocates Association and Patron of All India Law Students Association.
Role as a lawyer
Aggarwala is a special counsel of Government of India. In past he has worked as senior Additional Advocate General of Haryana, Additional Advocate General of Tamil Nadu, Additional Advocate General of Uttar Pradesh, Vice-Chairman, Bar Council of India, Vice-President, Supreme Court Bar Association and chairman, Bar Council of Delhi.
Controversy in bar politics
There was a controversy in the Election for the post of President-ship of the Supreme Court Bar Association  when he was declared defeated only by 2 votes by Mr. P.H Pareikh while Mr. Ram Jethmalani was trailing behind by 22 votes from Dr. Adish Aggarwala.
In 2009, Aggarwala authored the book Constitution of India which was released by the Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh. The President of India Pratibha Devisingh Patil received the book at a special function at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. The Chief Justice of India K.G. Balakrishnan contributed its foreword. Its preface was written by Minister of Law and Justice M. Veerappa Moily. The appreciation of the book was contributed by the Judge of Supreme Court of India Mr. Justice P. Sathasivam. The second revised edition was released by Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh, the Forward was contributed by Minister of Law and Justice Mr. Salman Khurshid and the preface was contributed by Judge Supreme Court of India Justice Altamas Kabir and the appreciation by Judge of Supreme Court of India Justice R.M. Lodha.
- "International Council of Jurists". Archived from the original on 6 November 2010. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "All India Bar Association". Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Indian Jurists". Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "India Legal Information Institute". Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Law Students India". Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Present Office Bearers". All India bar Association. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Venkatesan, J. "Work for a strong nation: President". Chennai, India: The Hindu. Archived from the original on 19 September 2009. Retrieved 19 May 2013.