This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Adish Chandra Aggarwala|
|Native name||आदीश चन्द्र अग्र्वाल|
30 September 1956 |
|Residence||New Delhi, London|
|Organization||Adish Aggarwala & Co.|
Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala is a jurist and the president of International Council of Jurists, chairman of All India Bar Association, Convener of Indian Council of Jurists, Chairman of India Legal Information Institute, Secretary General of All India Senior Advocates Association and Patron of All India Law Students Association.
In 2009, Aggarwala authored the book Constitution of India. The foreword was contributed by the Justice Balakrishnan.
- "International Council of Jurists". Archived from the original on 6 November 2010. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "All India Bar Association". Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Indian Jurists". Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "India Legal Information Institute". Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Law Students India". Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- Venkatesan, J. "Work for a strong nation: President". Chennai, India: The Hindu. Archived from the original on 19 September 2009. Retrieved 19 May 2013.