|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Labels||New Ocean Media|
|Associated acts||Adler's Appetite, Guns N' Roses, Lynam|
Adler is an American rock band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 2011 by original/former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler. The band was formed following the dissolution of Adler's previous band, Adler's Appetite, and consists of Adler along with current Lynam and former Mars Electric vocalist/guitarist Jacob Bunton, guitarist Lonny Paul (now also of Lynam), and former L.A. Guns bassist Johnny Martin.
The band was formed in 2011 after the dissolution of Adler's previous band Adler's Appetite. Their first album, Back From the Dead, was released November 26, 2012 via New Ocean Media. An American tour was initiated early in 2013, with a European tour scheduled for the fall of that year. However, Steven Adler entered rehabilitation in May 2013, putting the tour on hold.During an interview, Jacob Bunton said that their producer Jeff Pilson "is like a 5th member of the band, he's brought out so much and help channel the songs", and "he brings so much to the table as a producer, a member and a bassist, he has the same passion that he has been performing into the studio". Steven Adler has said "My goal is to take this band into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 25 years, I want to be a part of a team, like the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, or Rush. These guys are buddies and love making music together, it's cool to be part of a gang".
- Steven Adler – drums, percussion
- Jacob Bunton – lead vocals, guitars, mandolin, keyboards, piano
- Johnny Martin – bass, vocals
- Lonny Paul – guitars, vocals
- Back from the Dead (2012)
- "Adler breathes new life into Rock 'n Roll! - Music Junkie Press". Music Junkie Press. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- "Interview: Adler’s Jacob Bunton and Lonny Paul Discuss New Album, ‘Back From the Dead’". Guitar World. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- "Guns N' Roses' Steven Adler, New LP 'Back From the Dead'". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2015-11-20.