Administrative Council (Polish: Rada Administracyjna) was a part of Council of State of the Congress Poland. Introduced by the Constitution of the Kingdom of Poland in 1815, it was composed of 5 ministers, special nominees of the King and the Namestnik of the Kingdom of Poland. The Council executed King's will, ruled in the cases outside the ministers competence and prepared projects for the Council of State.
The Council was reformed after the death of namestnik Józef Zajączek in 1826, after the fall of November Uprising in 1831, after the liquidation of Council of State in 1941, after the reforms of Aleksander Wielopolski in 1863 and after the fall of January Uprising. It was liquidated on 15 June 1867.
The Council was reformed:
- after the death of namestnik Józef Zajączek in 1826
- after the fall of November Uprising in 1831
- after the liquidation of Council of State in 1841
- after the reforms of Aleksander Wielopolski in 1863
- after the fall of January Uprising
- Angela T. Pienkos (1987). The imperfect autocrat: Grand Duke Constantine Pavlovich and the Polish congress kingdom. East European Monographs. p. 29.
- R. S. Alexander (15 November 2011). Europe's Uncertain Path 1814-1914: State Formation and Civil Society. John Wiley & Sons. p. 1837. ISBN 978-1-4443-4740-1.
- Artur Korobowicz, Wojciech Witkowski: Historia ustroju i prawa polskiego (1772–1918). Kraków: Zakamycze, 2003, s. 131–133. ISBN 83-7333-146-8.
- Ireneusz Ihnatowicz, Andrzej Biernat, Vademecum do badań nad historią XIX i XX wieku, Warszawa 2003
- Archiwum Główne Akt Dawnych w Warszawie, przewodnik po zasobie, t. II Epoka porozbiorowa, Warszawa 1998
- Stefan Kieniewicz, Andrzej Zahorski, Władysław Zajewski, Trzy powstania narodowe, Warszawa 1992
- Piotr S. Wandycz (1 February 1975). The Lands of Partitioned Poland, 1795-1918. University of Washington Press. ISBN 978-0-295-80361-6.
|This Polish history–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|