From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adora may refer to:
- Adora (Apocrypha), a town mentioned in the Apocrypha
- Adora, Har Hebron, an Israeli settlement on the West Bank
- Adora (novel), a novel by Bertrice Small
- Princess Adora, a cartoon character from She-Ra: Princess of Power
- "Adora", a song from the album Alice & June by Indochine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.