Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adorn may refer to:
- Adorn (Middle-earth), a river of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Barnstar, a decorative piece in the shape of a five-point star used to adorn the barn
- Fretwork, an interlaced decorative design that is either carved in low relief on a solid background, or cut out with a fretsaw, jigsaw or scrollsaw
- Instruct, See: Resh Lakish#Examples of his exegesis
- Others to Adorn (1938), book by Oliver St. John Gogarty
- Purfling, a narrow decorative wooden (sometimes abalone) strip inlaid into the top and (often) bottom plates of stringed instruments
- "Adorn" (song), a song by Miguel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adorn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.