|Look up adorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adorn may refer to:
- Adorn (Middle-earth), a river of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Barnstar, a decorative piece in the shape of a five-point star used to adorn the barn
- Fretwork, an interlaced decorative design that is either carved in low relief on a solid background, or cut out with a fretsaw, jigsaw or scrollsaw
- Instruct, See: Resh Lakish#Examples of his exegesis
- Others to Adorn (1938), book by Oliver St. John Gogarty
- Purfling, a narrow decorative wooden (sometimes abalone) strip inlaid into the top and (often) bottom plates of stringed instruments
- "Adorn" (song), a song by Miguel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adorn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.