From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adyar may refer to:
- Adyar, Chennai, a locality in Chennai (Madras) in the state of Tamil Nadu, India
- Battle of Adyar, October 1776
- Adyar Eco Park (also known as Tholkappia Poonga) — an ecological park set up in the Adyar estuary area
- Adyar River, a river in Chennai city
- Adyar, Tamil Nadu, a town in the state of Tamil Nadu, India
- Adyar Gate, another name of ITC Sheraton Park hotel & Towers in Chennai
- Theosophical Society Adyar, the international occult organisation; its headquarter located in Adyar, Chennai, state of Tamil Nadu, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.