From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of products
- Aerosport Quail
- (1971) Single-engine high-wing one-seat ultralight monoplane aircraft with tricycle undercarriage and enclosed cabin
- Aerosport Rail
- (1970) Monoplane one-seat ultralight aircraft with two pusher engines and open cabin
- Aerosport Scamp
- (1973) Single-engine one-seat ultralight biplane aircraft with tricycle undercarriage and open cabin
- Aerosport Woody Pusher
- (1960s) Single-engine two-seat parasol ultralight monoplane aircraft with open cockpit and tailwheel undercarriage
- Aerosport-Rockwell LB600
- A piston engine for ultralight aircraft, based on a snowmobile engine (in partnership with Rockwell International).
- Gunston, Bill (1993). World Encyclopedia of Aircraft Manufacturers. Annapolis: Naval Institute Press. p. 15.
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|