From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up affection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Affection is often associated with a feeling or type of love.
Affection may also refer to:
- Affection (linguistics), in Celtic linguistics, the fronting of vowels in the main syllable of a word
- Affection (Lisa Stansfield album), 1989
- Affection (Jody Watley album), 1995
- "Affection" (song), a 1995 song from the Jody Watley album
- Affection (Kumi Koda album), 2002
- A song from The All-American Rejects' album Kids in the Street, 2012
- Affection (film), a 1972 Bulgarian film
- Affectionate (EP), an EP by Venetian Snares
- Doctrine of the affections, esthetic theory of the Baroque era
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Affection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.