Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up afraid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be afraid is to have the emotional response of fear to threats or danger.
Afraid may also refer to:
- "Afraid" (Mötley Crüe song), 1997
- "Afraid" (The Neighbourhood song), 2013
- "Afraid" (David Bowie song), 2002
- "Afraid", a song by Vanessa Hudgens, from her 2006 debut album, V
- "Afraid", a song by Nelly Furtado, from her 2006 album Loose
- "Afraid", a song by Medina, from her 2013 album re-release Forever
- "Afraid", a song by Nico, from the 1970 album Desertshore
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afraid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.