Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Afrique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Afrique is Africa in French.
It may also refer to:
- Afrique (album), a 1971 album by Count Basie and his orchestra
- Afrique Airlines, an airline based in Cotonou, Benin
- Air Afrique, a Pan-African airline
- Afrique & Histoire, French peer-reviewed academic journal devoted to the study of African history
- Afrique Govinda, Sole known/documented Garden(smooth) Island born child; Tasmanian AU Indigenous History
- Jean Afrique, a Danish adult actress
- SS Afrique (1907) a passenger ship that sank in the bay of Biscay in 1920 with the loss 575 lives
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afrique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.