Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agapetus may refer to:
- Agapetus (physician), ancient Greek doctor
- Pope Agapetus I (died 536)
- Pope Agapetus II (died 955)
- Agapetus (deacon), sixth-century deacon
- Agapetus (genus), a genus in the insect family of Glossosomatidae
- Agapetus of Pechersk (died 1095), saint of Eastern Orthodox Church
- Agapetus, pen name of the Finnish journalist, novelist and playwright Yrjö Soini
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agapetus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.