Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agatha may refer to:
- Agatha (given name), a feminine given name
- Agatha, Alberta, a locality in Canada
- Agatha, California, a former settlement in Merced County
- Hurricane Agatha, tropical storms and hurricanes
- Operation Agatha, a 1946 British police and military operation in Mandatory Palestine
- Agatha (genus), a genus of gastropods
- Agatha (film), a 1979 film about Agatha Christie
- Agatha Award, for mystery and crime writers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agatha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.