From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agawam may refer to
- Agawam tribe of Native Americans, eastern Essex County, Massachusetts, during colonial times, or their language
- Agawam, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Agawam, Massachusetts, USA
- Agawam, Montana, an unincorporated community
- Agawam, Oklahoma, USA, a ghost town in Grady County
- Agawam River in southeastern Massachusetts
- Westfield River in western Massachusetts, the lower parts of which were formerly known as the Agawam River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agawam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.