Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agda may refer to:
- Agda (programming language), the programming language and theorem prover
- Agda (Golgafrinchan), the character in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Liten Agda, the heroine of a Swedish legend
- Agda Montelius, a Swedish feminist
- Agda Persdotter, a Swedish royal mistress of the 16th-century
- Agda Rössel, a Swedish politician
- Agda Östlund, a Swedish politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.