From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agda may refer to:
- Agda (programming language), the programming language and theorem prover
- Agda (Golgafrinchan), the character in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Agda (Bishop) ( –1024), the Roman Catholic bishop of Oviedo
- Liten Agda, the heroine of a Swedish legend
- Agda Montelius, a Swedish feminist
- Agda Persdotter, a Swedish royal mistress of the 16th-century
- Agda Rössel, a Swedish politician
- Agda Östlund, a Swedish politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.