Ageod's American Civil War
|Ageod's American Civil War|
|Publisher(s)||Matrix Games (US)
|Designer(s)||Philippe Thibaut and Philippe Malacher|
Ageod's American Civil War: The Blue and the Gray (AACW) is a historical operational turn-based strategy computer game (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the U.S. or CSA during the American Civil War (1861–1865).
Players are military and political leaders trying to lead the troops of their nations (armies and fleets) to victory, in the midst of some of the toughest operations during those five years of wild campaigning throughout a divided nation, while making political and economical/financial decisions throughout the game that affect the outcome.
Most of the individual years of campaign between 1861 and 1865 are playable via a separate scenario (to be refined during beta testing). Advanced scenarios will allow recreation of some yearly and/or theater campaigns, and there will be of course the complete Grand Campaign covering the whole war.
- "AGEOD's American Civil War: 1861-1865 - The Blue and the Gray Release Information for PC - GameFAQs". gamefaqs.com. Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- "American Civil War Now Available For Macs". InsideMacGames. April 8, 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-21.
- AGEOD's American Civil War website
- AGEOD's American Civil War wiki
- AGEOD's American Civil War on Metacritic