From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aging (disambiguation))
|Look up aging or ageing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ageing is the effect of time on a person.
Aging or ageing may also refer to:
- Polymer degradation, a change of polymer properties due to environmental factors
- Precipitation hardening, a heat treatment of materials
- Ostwald ripening, precipitate or deposit aging in chemistry
- Aging (scheduling), an operating system process
- Software aging, the tendency of software to exhibit problems as time passes by
- Age (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Ageing
- All pages with a title containing Aging
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ageing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.