This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Agnete Friis (born 1974) is a Danish writer who is best known for co-authoring Drengen i kufferten, or The Boy in the Suitcase with Lene Kaaberbøl. The book was short-listed for the Scandinavian Glass Key Award, competing against The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and received the 2008 Harald Mogensen award for best crime novel. It has been translated into ten languages and there are more than two million copies in print. It was translated into English in 2011. The book was reviewed by Sarah Weinman as "among one of the best crime novels of the year".
- Agnete Friis; Lene Kaaberbøl Drengen i kufferten / The Boy in the Suitcase (2008) ISBN 978-1-56947-981-0
- Agnete Friis; Lene Kaaberbøl Et stille umærkeligt drab / Invisible Murder (2010) ISBN 978-1-61695-170-2
- Agnete Friis; Lene Kaaberbøl Nattergalens død / Death of a Nightingale (2011) ISBN 978-1-61695-304-1
- Agnete Friis; Lene Kaaberbøl Den betænksomme morder / The Considerate Killer (2013) ISBN 978-1-61695-528-1
- (PDF) https://web.archive.org/20101025125646/http://www.okno-agency.com:80/Scandinavian%20Catalogue/Scandinavian%20Fiction.pdf. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 25, 2010. Retrieved July 11, 2011. Missing or empty
- Weinman, Sarah (2011-05-25). "Buzz Reviews: The Boy in the Suitcase, by Lene Kaaberbol & Agnete Friis | Publishers Lunch". Lunch.publishersmarketplace.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Google Translate". Translate.google.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
|This article about a Danish writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|