From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agnus (Latin for lamb) can be used to refer to :
- Agnus Dei (Latin: "Lamb of God")
- referring to Jesus Christ as divine sacrificial lamb
- an early prayer of the breviary
- Places and jurisdictioni
- Agnus (Egypt), an Ancient city and former bishopric in Aegyptus Primus, now a Latin Catholic titular see
- Agnus scythicus, Latin for Vegetable Lamb of Tartary, a mythologic lamb-plant
- Agnus (beetle), a stag beetle genus
- Vitex agnus-castus, a Mediterranean plant
- MOS Technology Agnus, an integrated circuit in the OCS chipset of the Commodore Amiga computer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agnus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.