Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ahinsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ahimsa is a term meaning to do no harm.
Ahimsa may also refer to:
- Ahinsa in Jainism, a religious philosophy
- Ahinsa (1979 film), a 1979 Bollywood action film
- Ahinsa (1981 film), an Indian film in Malayalam
- Ahinsa (1987 film), a Sri Lankan film
- Ahinsa: Stop to Run, a 2005 Thai film
- Ahimsa, Cheltenham, the Marie Byles' house in Sydney, Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ahimsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.