From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ahimsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ahimsa is a term meaning to do no harm.
Ahimsa may also refer to:
- Ahimsa in Jainism, a religious philosophy
- Ahimsa (1979 film), a 1979 Bollywood action film
- Ahimsa (1981 film), an Indian film in Malayalam
- Ahimsa (1987 film), a Sri Lankan film
- Ahimsa: Stop to Run, a 2005 Thai film
- The house in Cheltenham, NSW, Australia, built by Marie Byles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ahimsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.