A listing of notable people who share the 'Ahumada' surname, segregated by century and embellished with country of birth to provide a view on the distribution of the surname over time and geography. This listing should be maintained as comprehensive.
- Born after 1950
- Argentina: Carlos Ahumada (born 1964); emigrated to Mexico at age 11
- Argentina: Oscar Ahumada (born 1982)
- U.S.A.: Daniel Ahumada (born 1990)
- Mexico: Daniel Ahumada (born 1990)
Compound surnames: "de"
- Born after 1700
- Spain: Agustín de Ahumada y Villalón, Marquis of Amarillas (1715–1760); emigrated to region of New Spain contiguous with modern Mexico c.1755
Compound surnames: "y"
- Born after 1500
- Spain: Teresa of Ávila (born 'Teresa de Cepeda y Ahumada' 1515–1582)
- Spain: Agustín De Cepeda y Ahumada (1527–1591)
- Spain: Urban de Ahumada y Guerrero. Marqués de Monte-Alto. 1732.
- Born after 1900
- Mexico: Ernesto Corripio y Ahumada (born 1919)
References and notes
- Siblings: Tersa↔Agustin
|This page or section lists people with the surname Ahumada. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|