Aichi Kinro Kaikan
This article needs to be updated.March 2015)(
Aichi-ken Kinrō Kaikan (愛知県勤労会館, also known as Tsurumai Plaza) was a community centre, exhibition centre and concert venue located in Shōwa-ku, Nagoya, Japan. Kinrō Kaikan can be translated as "workers' hall".
Building was completed in June 1970. It included a large hall and a small hall, and eight conference rooms. The auditorium of the large hall was called Tsurumai Hall (鶴舞ホール), and was used for events such as concerts and presentations. The building was also used for employment-related consultations, and provided labour-related books and resources. There was also a labour reading room. In 2008, the halls' utilization rate was 88.4%.
- Lengenfelder, Helga (1983), World guide to special libraries, 17, Saur, ISBN 978-3-598-20528-6
- "Metallica — Events". metallica.com. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- "Aichi-ken Kinrou Kaikan, Nagoya, Japan Concert Setlists". setlist.fm. Retrieved 2015-05-25.
- 中日新聞（2010年2月17日）：愛知県勤労会館、閉鎖も経費負担で協議難航[page needed]
- Official website (in Japanese), achieved to a version from 2010
|This article about a Japanese building– or structure–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|