From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ainsworth Baronetcy, of Ardnanaiseig in the County of Argyll, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 12 January 1917 for the industrialist, banker and Liberal politician John Ainsworth.
Ainsworth baronets, of Ardanaiseig (1917)
- Sir John Stirling Ainsworth, 1st Baronet (1844–1923)
- Sir Thomas Ainsworth, 2nd Baronet (1886–1971)
- Sir John Francis Ainsworth, 3rd Baronet (1912–1981)
- Sir (Thomas) David Ainsworth, 4th Baronet (1926–1999)
- Sir Anthony Thomas Hugh Ainsworth, 5th Baronet (born 1962, succeeded to the title 24 Nov. 1999)
- "No. 30017". The London Gazette. 13 April 1917. p. 3493.
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,[page needed]
- Mosley, Charles, editor. Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage (107th edition). Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003, Vol. I, p. 56.