|Born||6 January 1980|
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Aiysha Saagar (born 6 January 1980) is a pop singer, performer, actress, and glamour model. She completed her studies in Accounting, Law and Financial Planning. She started her career as a glamour model. In 2012 she became an official Brand Ambassador of Australia's Gold Coast. In mid-2012, Aiysha created controversy by posing topless while being the Gold Coast, Australia's brand ambassador. Some Indian-Australian community members felt that Aiysha's topless photo shoot reflect badly on Indians.
|Tell Me That You Want Me|
|Mix It Up|
|Chalo Chalo (single)|
|Mundaya de vich|
- Aiysha Saagar Photography GoldCoast
- Indian origin Aussie popsinger Aiysha Saagar seen topless during a photoshoot. The Times of India
- ambassador to promote tourism and lure investors. goldcoast.com.au
- "Pop singer's 'topless' pic leaves Indians miffed". mid-day.com. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- Punjabi pop music album with Himesh Reshammiya Yahoo!
- Aiysha Saagar (17 October 2012), Himesh Reshammiya & Aiysha Saagar song – Aarzoo, retrieved 11 April 2016
- "Tell me that you want me". Retrieved 16 April 2013 – via YouTube.
- "Mix It Up". Retrieved 16 April 2013 – via YouTube.
- Breathless Kisses Youtube.com
- Indian Girl Song Youtube.com
- "Mundaya". Retrieved 16 April 2013 – via YouTube.
- Mundaya de vich Youtube.com
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Aiysha Saagar|