Ajah may refer to:
- Ajah, a neighbourhood in Lekki, Nigeria
- Ajah (Wheel of Time), a subdivision of Aes Sedai society, one of the concepts in the Wheel of Time series
- Ajah (Genesis), a minor biblical figure
- AJAH, the American Journal of Ancient History
- Ajah is a name of person. Usually people from Ohaozara and particularly Okposi-Okwu, Edda/Isi-agu of Ebonyi State and some parts of Abia State of Nigeria.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ajah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.