Ajman University (AU)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Chancellor||Dr. Karim Seghir|
Ajman, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates|
Ajman University was founded in 1988 as Ajman University College of Science and Technology (AUCST) and subsequently was renamed Ajman University of Science and Technology (AUST). In 2018, it renamed again to Ajman University (AU).
The Ajman University has two campuses one in Ajman and the other in Fujairah , the main campus is located on University Street in the Jarf district of Ajman, in close proximity to the Khalifa Hospital, Ajman Immigration Department, and Ajman Traffic Department. The 215,000 square meter (2.3 million square feet) campus has sports facilities (football, basketball, track and field, swimming), gymnasium, bookshop, health unit, restaurants, and mosques. Its standard academic year is divided into the fall (August) and spring (January) semesters; it also has one summer semester (June). Ajman university was ranked as 44th top university in the Arab region according to QS University rankings
Ajman University colleges
- College of Engineering
- College of Information Technology
- College of Dentistry
- College of Mass Communication and Humanities
- College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education & Basic Sciences
- College of Law
- College of Medicine
Ajman University Programs
- "Ajman University". ajman.ac.ae. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- "Ajman University of Science & Technology (AUST) - Ajman, United Arab Emirates (UAE) - TEN Education". education.theemiratesnetwork.com. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- "QS University Rankings: Arab Region 2016". 5 November 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
|This United Arab Emirati university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|