|Look up akdoğan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akdoğan is a Turkish word meaning "gyrfalcon" and may refer to:
- Necla Akdoğan (born 1971), Turkish women's footballer, referee and manager
- Onur Akdoğan (born 1994), Turkish-German footballer
- Yalçın Akdoğan (born 1969), Turkish politician and former government minister
- Yildiz Akdogan (born 1973), Turkish-Danish politician
- Akdoğan, Kahta, a village in the district of Kahta, Adıyaman Province, Turkey
- Akdoğan, Kastamonu, a village in the district of Kastamonu, Kastamonu Province, Turkey
- Akdoğan, Kızılcahamam, a village in the district of Kızılcahamam, Ankara Province, Turkey
- Lysi, a village in Cyprus, whose Turkish name is Akdoğan
- Lake Akdoğan, a lake in Varto district of Muş Province, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.