From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may also refer to:
- Akebono Brake Industry, a Japanese manufacturer
- Akebono (genus), a fly genus in the family Sciomyzidae or Phaeomyiidae
- Akebono (satellite), a geomagnetosphere observation satellite
- Akebono scale, a common scale used in Japanese music.
- Akebono (train), a sleeping-car train in Japan
- Akebono Tarō, a retired sumo and current professional wrestler
- Akebono Maru, a Japanese oil tanker and fishing trawler that capsized in 1982
- Japanese destroyer Akebono, four destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy and the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akebono.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.