|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2014)|
Ak Akim Graff is a street artist and was born 1981 in Barcelona, currently residencing in Miami. He had exhibitions in Europe, USA and Morocco, and is present in galleries in Barcelona, Miami, Chicago, Italy, Lyon and Assilah (Morocco).
He started his artistic career as a graffiti writer in the early 1990s. He has since painted in a lot of places in Europe and also won some graffiti competitions . Akim Graff won three 1st prizes special competition of Graffiti in Barcelona and around of the City.
AkimGraff grow as artist doing Art therapy, he was helping with the art in the special centers and founder a non-profit “Association Espíritu Libre” in 2008. Akim intervening in several special centers: City Hall of Tarragona, “Hospital Joan XXIII”, “Hospital Vall d’Hebron” where he received price for the volunteering with children with disabilities and diseases. The most important of the Akim's activities is the reaction with the color and the expression paint of the disabilities children's, the Chromotherapy transmitted all the emotional states and internal locks.
The first most important solo exhibition of AkimGraff was marked a new vision of the Christmas with Graffiti and writing an originals elements with the graffiti style in a big canvas, it cover all the gamous Gallery "Torre Vella de Salou". This wake up the interesting of mass media, like TV3 (Catalonia), Tac12, a lot of newspaper like El Punt  and radio.
In 2009 he was selected for the 32º Festival International Cultural of Forum Asilah by Honorable Mohamed Benaissa with the special guest EUA. Akim Graff marked a big mural in a few days with a really great feedback of the dignitaries in the opening and all the public.
In 2013 he was invited during Art Basel Week in Miami, Florida. When a lot of art critical start to know the name of this urban artist  that he leave of the street for enter in the international galleries.
AkimGraff made his artistic contribution with his mural work performance that the public could live from his first performance until completion of his two murals. Thus leading to the Street Art International Art Fair in the USA to enjoy the amount of people there were over 40,000 throughout the fair. About his work should be highlighted as merged different materials and colors of his paintings as a great tool of expression and creativity .Was also seen talent like that its plasma mixing techniques and graffiti pioneers wallpaper as subtly leads to a dynamic site with a very touching concept graphic design in the art pieces. His extensive experience with sprai’s reflected in the great art that within seconds capture the Sketch, capturing realism and expression of every face perfectly. It transmitting at the public its cultural social message that Akim Graff leaves in each work. It did this time noting its magnificent murals during Art Basel Week Miami. Akim Graff also participated, in Miami, making a collaboration with Richard Villasmil for Richards Touch's during Art Basel Week and he making an exhibition with Hair for Angel a Solidarity exhibition in the "Four Embassador" in Miami Brickell for "Todos por Zhayr".
AkimGraff Invited to expose in the 2013 in the “Museo International Italiano di Arte” of Torino for the our innovation of the art techs. Akim Graff convert in pioneer of street artist that enter in a Museum for exhibit the revolution of the urban art.
Inspired from the Design and the open places, Akim Create a new concept of the graffiti, It starting mixed more styles. Akim going so fair that the templates and mix a lot of material of design, not usually in the art, with the graffiti concept. The design is a concept of the piece, with the new technology of the graphic design, leaving the piece fresh and floating in a new concept, the background of the piece not is secondary, it doesn’t a depth if not a complement that without belittle the artwork, gives more force as a whole.
Wynwood - MIAMI
AkimGraff is in charge of painting one of the more trendy spaces in 2014, “The hall of the arts”, a cultural space with the more important theatrical productions of the moment in Miami. The main TV stations of Miami, Univision, Mira TV, America TV, Chic Magazine, etc. covered the opening and interviewed Akim Graff in every TV channel due to his abilities and his realism in the performance of his art in the “Hall of the Arts”. Akim Graff painharity Hed in one of the districts of high trendy of the arts in Miami, Wynwood. When he finalized his mural, he was interviewed by Danilo Carrera in a special program “El Camino” of Univision and Galavision where Akim finish in front of his mural with Danilo  giving some advises about graffiti and invited the interviewer to try the sprays with his own hands.
Special Live exhibits
Akim Graff has participated in several events with “Wall Brawl” in Miami Beach and Wynwood supporting Ronald McDonald Charity House, event covered by Javier Ceriani interviewing some of the artists and among them Akim Graff. The popularityof Akim Graff is growing thanks to his exhibitions live and during the Art Basel Week in Spectrum 2015, where he was followed with all the visitors of the Fair Spectrum. The talent of Akim Graff and the events where he has participated, opened the door to Camilo Egana of CNN, one of the most important TV chains internationally and with a big cultural prestige.
Exhibitions and Notable Works
- Exhibition. SPECTRUM MIAMI 2015. Spectrum 2015 
- Exhibition Hangar Gallery Wynwood 2015
- Exhibition MRAF. Art Basel Week 2014 with MIIT (Museo di Italia di Torino) 
- IBCA13. International Biennial of Contemporary Art. 33 Gallery in Chicago: Zhou Brother Foundation (EEUU) 2013
- Exhibition “Everyone for Zhayr” solidarity event in Four Embassador –Miami, Brickell (EEUU) 2012
- Exposition in Nina Torres Fine Art. Miami (EEUU) 2013
- Exhibition in Miami River Art Fair (2012) EEUU
- Exhibition in 8 edition ateliers opendoor in the downtown of Tarragona. 2011
- Exhibition in “Francoli” of Tarragona "murs per la Pau" (walls for peace). 2010
- Exhibition solidarity for the Hospital Joan XXIII of Tarragona. 2010
- Exhibition in “Peñiscola”-Castellón 2010
- Exposition in Museum Tarragona “Jazz in Canvas” (17 Festival International of Dixieland) 2010
- Tarragona (Catllar) in the Catllar City Hall 2010
- Exhibition in City Hall of Andorra (Andorra) 2010
- 32ème Moussem Culturel International d’Assilah. Contest International in Assilah (Marruecos). 2010
- Exhibition in 5 edition ateliers opendoor in the downtown of Tarragona. 2009
- Salou; “Torre Vella”: ”Exposition Art de Nadal” (Bethlehem in wall) Organized for the city hall of Salou by Akim. 2009
- Jazz in Canvas by Akim:
- Sities Gallery in Barcelona (2008)
- City Hall of Tarragona (2009)
- Hotel SB of Tarragona (2009)
- Exhibition in Menorca (Arto).2008
- Exhibition in VidrArt Gallery (menorca).2008
- Exhibition in 3 edition ateliers opendoor in the downtown of Tarragona. 2007
- City Hall of Tarragona; Beneficial for “Asociación Espíritu Libre”.2007
- Exposition in Vendrell City Hall (Vendrell) 2005
- Exhibition in Boxtel (Netherlands). 2003
- Exhibition in Pineda de Mar- Dep of Cultur 2001
- Exhibition “Urban Art”- Barcelona Young (Barcelona) 2000
- Exhibition “Street Art”- Lyon Art (Lyon) 2000
- Exhibition in Reus- Young Dept. 1999
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-16. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- Univision con Danilo Carrera
- Chic Magazine
- Spectrum Miami 2015
- CNN con Camilo Engana
- Spectrum Miami 2015
- Spectrum Miami 2015
- MRAF 2014
- Zhou Brother Foundation IBCA13