|Look up акула in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akula is the Russian word for shark. It may refer to:
- Akula-class submarine, Щука-Б or Shchuka-B in Russian
- Typhoon class submarine, Акула or Akula in Russian
- Russian submarine Akula (1908), a submarine built for the Imperial Russian Navy
- Oksana Pochepa (born 1984), stage name Akula, Russian pop singer and model
- Kaula in Kashmir Shaivism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.