|Birth name||Gladstorm Kwabena Akwaboah Jnr.|
|Born||Mampong Beposo, Ghana|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Song writer|
Gladstorm Kwabena Akwaboah Jnr., known by his stage name Akwaboah Jnr, is a Ghanaian singer-songwriter and producer from Mampong Beposo. He wrote "Daa Ke Daa" for Becca and"Ayeyi Ndwom" for DSP Kofi Sarpong. Both songs won their respective artistes' awards at the 2010 Ghana Music Awardswith Akwaboah subsequently being adjudged the "Song Writer for the Year" for"Daa Ke Daa".
Akwaboah, who is a master keyboardist, has played for several local and international artistes including Hugh Masekela and John Legend, and has assisted several musicians to make it big in the industry. On the 14th of March talented singer, songwriter and producer Akwaboah was signed unto Sarkcess music, a record label owned by BET Award winner Sarkodie. Akwaboah also produced and co-wrote BET Award winner Sarkodie's fourth album Mary.
Awards and nominations
|Year||Nominee / work||Award||Result|
|2016||Himself||Best Male Vocal Performance||Nominated|
(Sarkodie featuring Akwaboah)
|Best Collaboration of the Year||Nominated|
|2014||Himself||New Artist of the Year||Nominated|
|2013||Songwriter of the Year||Nominated|
|2010||Songwriter of the Year||Won|
- "Sarkodie signs Akwaboah to his Sarkcess music record label". Pulse Ghana. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- "Sarkodie Detailed Biography". Ghana Web. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- "Ghana Music Awards 2010". Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "Full production credits of Sarkodie's Mary album". Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "2016 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards nominees". 11 April 2010. Retrieved 22 May 2010.
- "2014 Ghana music awards nomination". 2 March 2014. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "2013 Ghana music awards nomination". 24 February 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-01-10. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Winners at the 2010 Ghana Music Awards". 11 April 2010. Retrieved 22 May 2010.