Jump to navigation Jump to search
Al-Azhar (Arabic: الأزهر al-azhar) may refer to:
- Al-Azhar Mosque, the first mosque founded in Cairo
- Al-Azhar Great Mosque, mosque in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Al-Azhar Park, Cairo, Egypt
- Al-Azhar University, a university in Cairo associated with the mosque
- Al-Azhar University – Gaza, a Palestinian university in Gaza City
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al-Azhar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.