From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Al Hamra)
Hamra (Arabic حمراء "red") may refer to:
- Hamra, Beirut, a neighborhood
- Hamra Street, a street in Beirut known as Rue Hamra or "Beirut's Champs Elysées"
- Al Hamra, Oman, a historic town
- Al-Hamra', a depopulated Palestinian Arab village near Safad
- Al-Hamra, Baysan, a depopulated Palestinian Arab village near Baysan
- Alhambra (Al-Hamra in Arabic), a fortress and palace in Andalusia
- Al-Hamraa, a town in the vicinity of Hama
- Al-Hamra, al-Suqaylabiyah, a town in the al-Suqaylabiyah District
- Hamra, Gotland, a settlement
- Hamra formation, a Silurian sedimentary rock formation on the island of Gotland
- Hamra National Park
- Hamra, Bik'at HaYarden, an Israeli settlement
- Bayt al-Hamra', a village in Sanaa Governorate
- 9373 Hamra, a main-belt asteroid
- Battle of Hamra al-Asad, a battle in 625 AD (3 AH) in which the Islamic prophet Muhammad participated
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hamra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.