Al Jawharah Tower
|Al Jawharah Tower|
|Type||high rise residential|
|Architectural style||Futurism |
|Town or city||Jeddah|
|Groundbreaking||2nd Quarter of 2009|
|Construction started||8 November 2009|
|Completed||26 January 2014|
|Opened||1st Quarter of 2014|
|Client||Zuair Fayez Partnership|
|Architectural||224 m (735 ft)|
|Tip||224 m (735 ft)|
|Antenna spire||224 m (735 ft)|
|Roof||200 m (656 ft)|
|Top floor||190 m (623 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||DAMAC Architectures|
|Main contractor||Drake & Scull Construction & Saudi partner International Centre for Contracting|
- List of tallest buildings in Saudi Arabia
- List of tallest residential buildings in the world
- List of tallest structures in the Middle East
- Al Jawharah Tower Skyscraper. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- Gerhard Hope. (29 March 2012). Al Jawharah in Jeddah on track for 2013 completion Construction Week Online. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- Saudi Arabia to be Among World's Top 10 Real Estate Markets ERA Middle East. Retrieved 2 October 2014.