From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Al Karama)
Al-karama may also refer to:
- Al Karama, Dubai, a residential district of Dubai, UAE
- Al Karama, United Arab Emirates, the planned but unbuilt federal capital of the United Arab Emirates
- Karameh, also written al-Karameh, a town in Jordan
- the al-Karama border crossing at Trebil, Iraq
- Alkarama, a Swiss non-governmental organisation advocating human rights in the Arab world
- Dignity Party (Egypt)
In other uses:
- Al-Karamah, a Syrian Football (soccer) team based in Homs, Syria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al-karama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.