Alain de Mijolla
Alain de Mijolla (15 May 1933, in Paris – 24 January 2019) was a French psychoanalyst and psychiatrist. Mijolla was analyzed by Conrad Stein and Denise Braunschweig. He became a psychoanalyst in the Societe psychanalytique de Paris in 1968, and was by 2001 a training analyst there.
De Mijolla wrote numerous articles and works; he also edited psychoanalytical collections at several publishers, including the three volumes of the International Dictionary of Psychoanalysis.
- R. Steiner, Within and Beyond Time (2001) p. xiii
- "International Association of History of the Psychoanalysis". Archived from the original on 2008-12-05. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- site des Sigourney Award
- "Décès du docteur Alain de Mijolla (1933-2019)". Société Psychanalytique de Paris (in French). 2019-01-26. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- Salman Akhtar, Comprehensive Dictionary of Psychoanalysis (London 2009) p. 314
- L. J. Kalinich/S. W. Taylor, The Dead Father (2008) p. 111
- Janet Bergstrom, Endless Night (California 1999) p. 6