Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alaina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alaina is a given name. Notable people with the name include: Alaina means beautiful and noble truthful and is a female name.
- Alaina Burnett (born 1977), Canadian voice actor from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Alaina Capri (born 1939), Russ Meyer actress who appeared in Common Law Cabin and Good Morning and... Goodbye!
- Alaina Huffman (born 1980), Canadian film and television actress, also known professionally as Alaina Kalanj
- Alaina Johnson (born 1990), American artistic gymnast
- Alaina Reed Hall (1946–2009), American actress best known for her roles as Olivia on the TV series Sesame Street
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|