Alan Nursall is a Canadian scientist and television personality, who reports on science news for the Canadian television series Daily Planet and the Alan Nursall Experience on the Discovery Channel.
Nursall, who has an M.Sc. in geography and meteorology, joined Science North in Sudbury, Ontario at its launch in 1984. He has been involved in all aspects of program and exhibit development at the science centre, and was a popular media commentator for his ability to explain scientific topics. He became science director of the institution in 2000, and served until 2007.
In 2007, Alan Nursall founded NEXT Exhibits and Creative Communication, Inc, which specialises in providing exhibitions for museums and science centres.
- "The Alan Nursall Experience". Discovery Channel. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- Brownlee, Kristy (June 2013). "Girls Just Want to Have Fun". Avenue Edmonton Magazine. pp. 100–107. Archived from the original on July 10, 2014. Retrieved July 29, 2013.
- "Science North Science Director Moves on to New Role". Attractions Ontario. June 28, 2007. Archived from the original on 2010-09-19. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- "About Us". Next Exhibits and Creative Communication, Inc. Archived from the original on 2011-07-14. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- "Meet the Teaching Staff". Laurentian University. Archived from the original on 2010-02-10. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- "Alan Nursall Selected as President & CEO of TELUS World of Science – Edmonton" (PDF). Telus World of Science Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
|This biographical article related to Canadian television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|