Alan T. Davies
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
From 1969 to 1989, Davies was lecturer and then associate professor in the Religious Studies department at Victoria College. From 1989 to 1998, he was professor at the Centre for the Study of Religion of the University of Toronto. Davies conducted research into the relations between Jews and Christians.
- Toronto MultiCultural Calendar
- The Holocaust, Israel, and Canadian Protestant Churches, McGill-Queen's University Press
- Antisemitism in Canada: History and Interpretation: Meet the author, Barnes&Noble
- "Alan T. Davies fonds". University of Toronto archives.
- Davies, Alan (2010). The Crucified Nation: A Motif in Modern Nationalism. p. 126. ISBN 1845194462.
- "How Silent Were the Churches?". Wilfrid Laurier University Press.
|This biography of a Canadian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Canadian clergy article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Christian theologian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|