Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alaskan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alaskan is a demonym for a person from the U.S. state of Alaska.
Alaskan or Alaskans may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- The Alaskans, an American Western television series
- The Alaskan, a 1924 silent adventure drama
- Jay York, nicknamed "The Alaskan", a professional wrestler of the 1960s and 1970s
- Alaskan Brewing Company, a large craft brewery based in Juneau, Alaska
- Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union, a credit union based in Anchorage, Alaska; a predecessor was known as the Alaskan Federal Credit Union from 1984 to 1997
Firearms and ammunition
- Ruger Alaskan, a revolver introduced in 2005
- .50 Alaskan, an ammunition cartridge dating from the 1950s
- Alaskan Hotel and Bar in Juneau, Alaska, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Alaska
- Alaskan Way, a street in Seattle, Washington
- Alaskan (sidewheeler), a steamship which operated from 1884 to 1889
- USS Alaskan (ID-4542), a U.S. Navy cargo ship and troop transport in commission from 1918 to 1919
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alaskan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.