From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alaskan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alaskan is a demonym for a person from the U.S. state of Alaska.
Alaskan or Alaskans may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- The Alaskans, an American Western television series
- The Alaskan, a 1924 silent adventure drama
- Jay York, nicknamed "The Alaskan", a professional wrestler of the 1960s and 1970s
- Alaskan Brewing Company, a large craft brewery based in Juneau, Alaska
- Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union, a credit union based in Anchorage, Alaska; a predecessor was known as the Alaskan Federal Credit Union from 1984 to 1997
Firearms and ammunition
- Ruger Alaskan, a revolver introduced in 2005
- .50 Alaskan, an ammunition cartridge dating from the 1950s
- Alaskan Hotel and Bar in Juneau, Alaska, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Alaska
- Alaskan Way, a street in Seattle, Washington
- Alaskan (sidewheeler), a steamship which operated from 1884 to 1889
- USS Alaskan (ID-4542), a U.S. Navy cargo ship and troop transport in commission from 1918 to 1919
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alaskan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.