From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Albaida, Syria)
Al Bayda' (with various transliterations) may refer to:
- Bayda, Libya, a city in Libya (named Al Baiḍāʾ in Arabic)
- Casablanca, Morocco (named ad-Dār al-Bayḍā in Arabic)
- Albaida, Valencia, Spain
- Vall d'Albaida, Albaida valley, Valencia, Spain
- Al-Bayda, Hama Governorate, a village in Hama Governorate, Syria
- Al-Bayda, Tartus Governorate, a village in Tartus Governorate, Syria
- Al Bayda', Yemen, a town in Yemen
- Al Bayda' Governorate, Yemen
- Ad Dar Al Bayda', a village in San‘a’ Governorate, Yemen
- Anthyllis cytisoides, a plant with the common name "albaida"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al Bayda'.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.