The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Al Bawaba (البوابة, Arabic for "the portal" or "the gate") is a news, blogging and media website headquartered in Amman, Jordan with an office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al Bawaba bills itself as "the largest independent producer and distributor of content in the Middle East... [with] a full-time staff of journalists and editors covering the Middle East and North Africa region’s events and news."
- Slackman, Michael. "Generation Faithful Young and Arab in Land of Mosques and Bars." The New York Times. 21 September 2008.
- Kevin G. Barnhurst (2007). Media Q: Media/queered : Visibility and Its Discontents. Peter Lang. p. 14. ISBN 978-0-8204-9532-3. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "The Al Bawaba Group corporate page".
- "Al Bawaba". MediaME. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- Massoud Derhally. "MENA Report launched by Al Bawaba". Arabian Business. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
|This Jordan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|